Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Friday Night Game Night

Hi all, I am looking to start/join a group that plays on Friday nights either on a weekly or ever other week basis. I have very little DM experience, but willing to take the roll if need be. I'm good with new players and also good with if someone that wants to try their hand at DMing for the first time. Open for any game as well, doesn't matter if its D&D 1e 2e 3/3.5e 4e 5e, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, Chill, etc... Basically, my local group has fallen apart so I'm looking for a replacement. Reply here or PM me, doesn't matter either way. Thanks,
We are now a group of 3. We are still looking for 2 more to join.
Hi Jake, I am interested to join and Fridays suit me. Only thing is what time zone :-)

Edited 1544894687
I am in CST, but leaving it up to the group to decide on what time we play.
I am GMT so it would need to be noon game. Let me know if that fits.
Hey there,  I'm in a similar situation of not having a group anymore. I also wonder about the time but in the opposite direction. I'm in CST too but I can only play once my son's in bed so I've got a narrow window for start time. I can only play after 8 pm central. 
I've talked to the current members of the group and I think we are looking to start around 6-6:30pm CST
Unfortunately I wont be able to join you at this time. I hope you will have great time!
Yeah, too early for me. Good luck and happy gaming!