Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with tooltips

I don't know if this is a right place to place this bug, so sorry if not. I've seen that roll20 has problems with tooltips like this on the screenshot. Maybe just deprecated libraries like jQuery or popper? 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's a result of a recent change to the text handling here on the forums. It's a bit shocking really that that isn't fixed yet. While it's not really system-breaking, it's ever-present and sends a message to users that the staff don't really care what their product looks like. I am sure that's not the case, but it's an easy perception to take.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Adrian, That is indeed not the behavior one would expect. I have moved your post to the Bug Reports and Technical Issues forum, since it's not an API matter. I have also flagged the mods on the issue. Thanks for the report!

Edited 1544859555
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The staff have already been informed. I reported this ages ago, and Stephanie (I think) responded and let me know it had been flagged. I've seen one other poster report it too a while ago. That's why i offered a mild criticism.
Yep, it's a known problem . June 29 (5 months ago) Stephanie B.  Roll20 Team Permalink   Quote   Report Thanks! We have it as bug ticket in the backlog and will fix it when we can! 
OK, thanks for advice - I will remember to put further bugs (if any) to Bug Reports. It will be good if someone will work with this issue, because it's small thing, but really annoying
Aye, as others have stated, this is a bug we know about. I will get in touch with the development team and see if we can't get a quick fix bumped up.