Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] for streaming

In 2019 i want to start d&d so i am looking for dm free or paid. If paid i will need a one shot adventure before hire
what time/days?
Alright, so a few core questions here: What day/times? Timezone? Do you have a full group already or no? What is the experience level of the players? What style of game are you most interested in? Are you wanting to use face cams or audio or just text? Have you used roll20 before or is this your first roll20 game? You mentioned streaming, what would be the platform and system? What is the community like? Are you running the stream or is that expected of the DM? Which edition of D&D do you want to play? Do you have any feelings regarding homebrewery or house rules?

Edited 1544891704
i am very open for time that why didn't place any it will need to be a week night for i work on weekends.(I'm cst) i am only looking for one more player for a group of 4 i can only speak for myself but that bout 10 years on and off Audio maybe facecam i have used roll20 a lot twitch maybe also youtube, i will be running the stream so the DM can keep thing hidden on his side so no one is spoiled. 5e i love homebrew one of my character idea would need some homebrew rule to work 
Update full party of 4 and tuesday