Hey Everyone, I currently play an offline game on every other Friday, and DM a Wednesday night game. I'd love to jump into a Sunday 5e game if anyone had an opening. I'm pretty familiar with the rules. I enjoy roleplaying and combat. I love a more light-hearted campaing and joking around, but I can also really get into a tense and serious game. I'd love to get into a game and get new experience from a DM that operates differently than I would. As far as character class and style, I can be pretty flexible. If I have an idea what your game is like and where you may need some help, I'm adaptable. Just give me a brief idea of what your world looks like and what the party needs, and I'll throw a fun character together. I understand the work that can go into DMing, and I won't blame DMs for bad rolls or things not working out. I can work well with other players, D&D is a social game I won't try to engage in pointless pvp or getting into fights with other characters just because. Overall I'm just looking for a fun game and some cool people to hang out with and play some D&D with. As a bit of a disclaimer, I'm not interested in paid games.