Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [DM] New DM looking for players for a weekly 5E game [PST]

Looking for 2-3 players for a Tuesday Game @5-6pm PST(starting time).  This is more of a story driven game and I will be running a classic good guys hero campaign on a homebrew/module hybrid. I am looking to put you in by next Tuesday.

Edited 1544888137
I am interested in being a player. That would be 8-9 EST my time though. A classic good guy hero campaign will be a nice break from all the dramatic edgy stories I have had to partake in. I would like to know what you are exactly homebrewing. Some homebrews have left a bad taste in the past.
I'm interested as well. That time is good for me and I'm interested in how the story might unfold!

Edited 1544912283
Thank you both for your replies. Wisna to answer your question I have a series of third-party 5e modules which I bought, so I will be using those as a base. I will also be  modifying these moduled depending on what the players do and where the story goes.  So the setting will be from the module, but I will add additional dungeons or events inside those modules which weren't planned out in the books.
Im interested in being a player, i have ran through several games but usually its darker more m night shymalan kinda twists. I hope you can include me
I to am interested, I have only played in one campaign, in which I am still playing in right now, however, am curious if we must be good guys only, or if we can be darker players as well, but doing good things. The time of play for me would be 3-4 pm central time. Also, what level would you be having us start out at, and is there class restrictions, and things of that sort? Hope I can be included! 
I'm interested in playing. My experience lies in 3.5, but I've been itching to get involved with a 5e game. I like a good hero campaign as well. I'm not what you call extremely experienced, but I know my way around. Would love to be involved. I've been wanting to cook up a Triton Paladin for a while now.
Also interested if there is still room at the table