Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating Section - Highlight Color

Edited 1544986911
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
When you click the Modify button and select a row in a Repeating Section it highlights that row. Question: Is there a way to modify that color in the HTML or CSS code of that sheet?? I ask because myself, and some others, have a very difficult time seeing that very faint Yellow highlight. Thanks for your time.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Probably. Can you post the code? Or, if you don't want to modify the sheet for everyone, you can probably use a Stylish theme to modify it for you only.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
It is for the GURPS  character sheet (NOT the one named GURPS_Mutonized)
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
When you say, "highlight" what do you mean? I don't use that sheet, but in looking at the code, I can't find a yellow border for anything.  So, I may be making a bad assumption here. If it is a border that indicates the highlighting of a row, then you can go to the CSS and search for border: (with the colon, makes it easier) and replace the color you need replaced.  The color, if not spelled like, "white" will start with a #
Wes
Sheet Author
I believe Mike is asking about the default highlight of the rep.item highlight that occurs when you modify the list of repeatable item you have. For instance, if you have five spells in a list and want to grab the handle and move the 5th to the 2nd position in the list, by default the highlight of the item you grabbed is yellow, which is sometimes hard to see.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes Wes is exactly correct. My vision has problems with Yellow and it is do faint I have to strain to see it and I have this complaint from others as well.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The only way to do it permanently and for everybody would be to reach out to the Roll20 team (<a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, I think) and inform them of the accessibility issue. However, in the mean time, you can create a stylish theme that would change the color. &nbsp;Everyone who has the issue would need to install the Stylish extension and create a them with the following code: .no-touch .ui-dialog .charsheet .repcontainer.editmode div.repitem:hover .itemcontrol{background-color:rgba(226, 185, 237,0.60)} Make the theme for the URL:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a> To modify the color to your liking, just change the first numbers (226, 185, 237). &nbsp;If you need to change the opacity, modify the last number (0.60), but that will need to be a number between 0 and 1 (0 = completely transparent, and 1 = completely opaque).
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Finderski Thank you so very much. I will try out your suggestion using the stylish. Thanks again for your detailed answer.
Hi everyone! I have gone ahead and logged this so UI/UX can have a look towards making things more accessible. Thanks for pointing this out!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Drespar said: Hi everyone! I have gone ahead and logged this so UI/UX can have a look towards making things more accessible. Thanks for pointing this out! Wow thank you!