Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[lfg] [fate core]

Working on learning the fate system, and was curious if there was a group on here I could sit in on when I have time to get a feel for how it runs and works. Not really looking to be a player because work has been really hectic and I can't really commit to a time to play.
I am with you Eric. I have read the rules several times but for some reason I am having a hard time grocking the rules. I would love to watch a game or take part in a one-shot or two.
I run a lot of Fate Core, but don't get a chance to play it very often. I'd be willing to support a One-Shot, depending on the time running. Being a West Coaster with a work schedule makes it hard to fit into other people's games. :)
rpgman said: I am with you Eric. I have read the rules several times but for some reason I am having a hard time grocking the rules. I would love to watch a game or take part in a one-shot or two. I found a game I watched on YouTube (only about an hour long) with will wheton and Felicia day where one of the creators ran them through an intro game. Paired with reading the books, it was easier to understand somewhat. If you are interested, I'll post a link to it.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
If you are interested in Fate, come join us at Fate Corps , a Roll20 Fate community. We have a player and GM listing by time zone, as well as a listing of games currently running (we just closed out the 2018 game listing and started the 2019 game listing).  /Matt