Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] MDT 5E: Holiday Adventures

Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Just in time for the holidays and New Year's Eve, AAW Games presents six short adventures themed for special occasions throughout the year! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas/Yuletide, New Year's Eve, Easter, and birthdays are all covered with a setting-neutral adventure that gives a nod to the current time of year for the players (or the PCs).&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/367/mdt-5e-holiday-adventures" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/367/mdt-5e-holiday-adventures</a> Prepared for Roll20 by&nbsp; Ancris IT
Tina Bell
Marketplace Creator
That cover art is great!
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks! But all I can take credit for is formatting it to the correct size for Roll20. :)

Edited 1545320594
I purchased these and I have got to say that I really like them so far. You actually have dice rolls linked straight into the adventure module handouts. very streamlined and convenient, something I have thought about many times but did not know how to execute until now. Good Job and thank you.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Geno said: I purchased these and I have got to say that I really like them so far. You actually have dice rolls linked straight into the adventure module handouts. very streamlined and convenient, something I have thought about many times but did not know how to execute until now. Good Job and thank you. I am glad that you are enjoying them!