Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[L5R] Problem with the character sheet.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but there is a small problem with the L5R character sheet. The Insight calculator does not work properly as it does not add up the rings and add them to your total, it does add all the skills together though so it is half working. For now my group are doing the insight calculations the old fashioned way, I just wanted to make people aware that it is an issue at the moment.

Edited 1545182403
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
A lot of cooks have stirred that pot. I.e. a lot of different people have contributed to it. It is not an official Roll20 sheet, but Community Contributed. I'm going to move your post into the Character Sheet forum for better visibility. You might be able to glean who best to contact by going through this thread , but it looks like the latest author was  Robert D.  If nothing else, sending him a PM might give you some leads on who to contact. I've also retitled your subject for better visibility. I can revert if you prefer.
Hello there, I just wanted to notice that yup, I too have this problem. Just waiting for the bug to be fixed.