Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupCheck - "Master" Drop-down Menu?

Edited 1545869943
Hello all! First off, GroupCheck is a godsend. I concur with the Jakob's opening comment about how begrudgingly I've rolled 10+ saves against Fireballs before lol. My question today is inspired by the post Kevin made in the GroupCheck thread a while back about making a "Master" Saving Throw menu that popped-up on-screen and allowed you to cycle through it, rather than spamming chat. I tried to do the same thing for Skill Checks, replacing "Ability Save" with "Ability Check" and "Dexterity Save," for example, with "Dexterity, Acrobatics,Sleight of Hand,Stealth Check|",but I could never get a drop-down menu that actually enabled me to pick which check to use. Can anyone help me figure out how I could make a macro like this within the script? Obviously, I would remove all the "status condition," "damage," "DC," etc. from this list. For reference, here is the initial "master saving throw" macro that Kevin developed and that I am using for inspiration for this post: !group-check --whisper {{ --?{Ability Save|Strength,Strength Save|Dexterity,Dexterity Save|Constitution,Constitution Save|Intelligence,Intelligence Save|Wisdom,Wisdom Save|Charisma,Charisma Save} --ro ?{Roll Type|Normal,roll1|Advantage,adv|Disadvantage,dis} --process --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage|0}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) ?{Status| None,~| Red,~status red| Blue,~status blue| Green,~status green| Orange,~status orange| Purple,~status purple| Pink,~status pink| Yellow,~status yellow| ―, | Concentrating,~status blue| Readying,~status stopwatch| ―, | Prone,~status back-pain| Restrained,~status fishing-net| Grappled,~status grab| ―, | Incapacitated,~status interdiction| Stunned,~status pummeled| Unconscious,~status sleepy| ―, | Charmed,~status chained-heart| Frightened,~status screaming| ―, | Poisoned,~status half-heart| Blinded,~status bleeding-eye| Deafened,~status lightning-helix| Paralyzed,~status padlock| Petrified,~status broken-skull| ―, | Dodging,~status bolt-shield| Cover (half),~status broken-shield:2| Cover (three-quarters),~status broken-shield:5| Cover (full),~status white-tower| Invisible,~status ninja-mask| ―, } }} Thanks! Aelar

Edited 1546177072
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
!group-check-config --show will show you all the command names. The following should work (ellipsis because I am lazy): --?{Check Type|Strength Check|Dexterity Check|...|Acrobatics|Animal Handling|...|Survival}
Awesome! Thank you so much!