Mass Combat in D&D 5e is something I've been interested in for a while.  I was pleased when Unearthed Arcana came out with something, but I wasn't satisfied with it.  When Strongholds & Followers was released to the kickstarter backers, I had hope for that as well, but it disappointed too.  Neither rule set properly satisfied my desire for a fun, engaging minigame where player characters could function as hero units and you could dive down into the action to play out particular scenes in classic encounters. So I went and wrote  my own rules on mass combat in 5e. This is the companion script for that rule set.  I'm running playtests in my rule set over time and may make revisions, but this thread is primarily for the companion script. API Commands Overview Brings up a chat menu with buttons for all other implemented features.  This is the only one you need to make a macro button for. The other commands are accessible from this menu. !mc -o Battle Damage Direct: Directly deals a specified amount of damage to the target of the specified type.  When a formation is reduced to 50% hp or less, it receives a colored aura.  This matches the coloring of  Healthcolor Scaled: Multiplies the base damage by the scale and then applies that volume of damage. Disorganize Set: Marks a formation with a given level of disorganization, which appears on the token as the rolling bomb icon. Note that this is the only way to alter disorganization that is more than one digit. The standard Roll20 UI does not support multi-digit numbers on a given icon. Pop: Consumes the levels of disorganization on a token, dealing 5% maximum hit points for each level of disorganization. Recovery Start: Marks a token with the half-heart icon. Finish: Converts a token's chaos points to hit points and removes the icon. Restore Heal: Attempts to heal for the specified amount. If you overheal a formation, the UI informs you. Long Rest: Converts chaos points to hit points, reduces maximum hit points by fatality points, sets fatality points to zero, and prints the percentage the new maximum health is of the old. Stance Guard: Toggles the turret icon Defend: Toggles the bolt-shield icon Route Set: Sets the chained heart icon to a number that corresponds to the number of failures. Tick: Deals chaos damage to the formation equal to 10% of its maximum health. Stats AC: Prints the armor class of the selected formation. Speed: Prints the speed of the selected formation. Morale: Prints the morale menu and automatically prints a leadership check roll. Initiative Mass Combat's companion script supports initiative saving and loading so you can more readily dive into traditional encounters without having to manually record what mass combat's initiative was before the jump. Save: Records the current initiative order.  Once this is saved, you can feel free to clear the initiative order to use it for another combat scale. Load: Loads the saved initiative order, scrapping whatever is currently in the initiative order. Other Upkeep: Prints the upkeep cost for the selected formations. BR: Calculates the battle rating of the selected formations and displays it in scientific notation. History: Prints a history of the last 20 battle operations.  Each entry has a Revert button that undoes any modification from that operation. Icons From left to right, you see examples of Disorganized , Guard , Defend , and Routed . Versions 0.1: Initial Release 0.2: Update BR Calculation 0.3: Add Initiative Support and Chaos Burn 0.4: Optimize, add Airbag support 0.5: Add Healing support, localize disorganization, add guard and defend 0.6: Add Fatality Points 0.7: Add history tracking 0.8: Add reversion of historical operations, add auras that match behavior of Healthcolor 0.9: Add morale handling 1.0: Add automated formation creation. Source Github:  Link It is also available on the one-click repo. Reddit Link