Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion doesn't reset Hit Dice at level 1

Edited 1546189118
Just something I have noticed, at level 1 the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion api script doesn't reset hit dice until you have 2 or more hit dice, so level 2+ with the !longrest command.  Not that big of deal but wasn't sure if it was known or how to contact the author.  Using the OGL sheet of course.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi DireSwift, I have copied your post over to the thread dedicated to issues with the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 sheet . It will have higher recognition by the dev team, and to other users of the sheet. Since you can follow the progress there, I will close this thread.