Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Group-Initiative Saga Edition Character Sheet

Edited 1546230307
Pearson Nolls
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey folks,  I've been at this awhile trying to get it to calculate initiative with the SWSaga character sheet. I'm using Aaron's Group Initiative. Latest version 9.29. I'm using the stock Star Wars Saga Edition character sheet. Here is the check from the character sheet {{skill=[[1d20+@{Initiative}+@{InitiativeDecimal}[Dex Decimal] &{tracker}]] I've tried the following and many variations. !group-init --add-group --bare Initiative !group-init --add-group --bare --tie-Breaker InitiativeDecimal The SW Saga sheet's initiative has a load of different mods inside of it.  But it crashes the sandbox. Any help would be appreciated The error I get is "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -LUr5O8i_-igqYPIGbOm named 1"
If I do @{selected|Initiative} I get 1[Half Level]+0[Mod]+5[Training]+0[Focus]+0[Armor Penalty]+0[Heavy Load]+0[Misc]+0[CT], which is correct. Group-initiative will work fine if I use InitiativeDecimal and it gives me the .## for dex tie breaker. It's the main initiative that won't calculate.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Try: !group-init --add-group --bare Initiative --bare InitiativeDecimal --tie-breaker InitiativeDecimal If that doesn't work, will I need to dig a bit deeper...

Edited 1546235045
Pearson Nolls
Pro
Sheet Author
Aaron, thank you so much for your help here. I removed all the other groups and used that. It's still giving me rolls alone. The InitiativeDecimal is working but not the bare Initiative. This is one of the formulas from the character sheet. <textarea type="text" name="attr_InitiativeFormula" class="atkFormula" title="Skill Total formula @{InitiativeFormula}" >@{level|max}[Half Level]+@{InitiativeMod}[Mod]+@{InitiativeFeat}[Training]+@{InitiativeFeat|max}[Focus]+@{ArmorType|max}[Armor Penalty]+@{EquipmentLoad}[Heavy Load]+@{InitiativeMisc}[Misc]+@{CT}[CT]</textarea>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Based on that, try: !group-init --add-group --bare InitiativeFormula --bare InitiativeDecimal --tie-breaker InitiativeDecimal
Still Nada. If I use it in chat while selected.  {selected|InitiativeFormula } 3 [Half Level]+ 0 [Mod]+5[Training]+0[Focus]+0[Armor Penalty]+0[Heavy Load]+1[Misc]+0[CT]
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Bummer. I’ll have to take a closer look tomorrow. 
Ok Aaron. It looks like I have it working. Here's what I did. !group-init --add-group --bare level|max --bare InitiativeMod --bare InitiativeFeat --bare InitiativeFeat|max --bare ArmorType|max --bare EquipmentLoad --bare InitiativeMisc --bare CT --bare InitiativeDecimal --tie-breaker InitiativeDecimal This is the workaround at least for now! Could I separate this into a bunch of different groups and have it identify which each part is if I hover over the roll? Either way you got me on the right track. I tried this approach earlier but I think I messed up some of the attribute names.