Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Outbreak: Undead 2nd Edition Character Sheets

I am setting up a game on here and was wondering how you can either import a character sheet or something from the game (Outbreak: Undead). I can't seem to find an option to do so, but I might have missed it.
Here's the first page of the character sheet. If I can insert it customly, that's fine, but I got no clue how.

Edited 1546805513
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Welcome to roll20 Michael.  You really cannot "import" a sheet into roll20.  There are a handful of official sheet's written and maintained by roll20 but by and large most sheets are created and maintained by the roll20 community using html/css/js.    If your specific system/sheet is not listed(create a game and check the character sheet template list.  I did not see Outbreak Undead listed.) there are at least a few options to consider; manually create one using  html/css/js (requires a Pro account and at least some basic skills):  Building Character Sheets use a sheet located outside of roll20 (maybe a local copy, google docs, or whatever.) make a request to the community for a sheet to be made (there's always a long list of requests with few sheet authors.):  Character Sheets & Compendium don't use a sheet at all and instead use a character journal entry (Bio) along with manually creating Attributes & Abilities and macros.