Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Is Roll20 in need of help in implementing company modules and books?

Hello, I am interested in seeing if Roll20 needs help imputing the data and creative information for campaign books and modules from companies like Paizo and WotC. I have been learning web development for a little while and I am interested in getting some experience in this process. If I can be of help in any way please let me know. Thanks.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Steven, Thanks for your interest. Feel free to email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with your inquiry. We generally announce when we are hiring for positions be it dev or production, but you're always free to get us your info there. Thanks for the inquiry!