Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Attempting to whisper rollable tables and use inline dice rolls. Is there a way?

As an example of what I am trying to do: /w gm Change height by [[1d10]]. Even: grow, Odd: shrink I know about the Rollable Table Macros. I am just attempting to find a way to make a table that I don't need to call macros, and instead I can place the code directly into it.
I believe the Recursive Tables API script can handle inline rolls as table entries.
Kyle G. said: I believe the Recursive Tables API script can handle inline rolls as table entries. That fits it perfectly. Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Assuming you had a table called height-change with rows like “1 shrink”, “2 grow”, “3 shrink”, etc, you might wright this as: !rt /w gm Change height by [[1t[height-change]] That doesn’t actually require Recursive Tables, but if that was just one of many possible manipulations, where one row contained “ Change height by [[1t[height-change]] ” you might write: !rt /w gm [[1t[manipulations]]]