Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] Looking for a few player for an homebrew campaign

Edited 1547014322
Hello, I'm currently making a group for an homebrew campaign and i am looking for one to three more players. A made this game for a french friend, his english not being the best i might need to translate from time to time. For the moment we plan on playing on saturdays starting the earliest at 4PM EST (10 PM in central european time) even if this still need to be settled. If you are ok with this and want to know more about the campaign before joining you can add Jykae#8918 on discord. See you soon.
Sounds like a good time. I have sent you an add on Discord.
i have sent a friend request
Hello, there's no more place to fill
Domage  j aurait bien aimer  jouer avec vous  :)  let me know if a spot becomes avaiable  i am free most days of the week exept for wednesday 
Here I thought I found  the perfect game. Keep me in mind