Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

End of Campaign Players for NPC needed 5e DnD

You will be playing an NPC that the party made their Ally earlier in the Campaign now together to storm the castle. I will give you all the information you need on the character they are already made. DM me if interested. Monday Nights are the nights we play. Would only need you for 2-4 sessions as the campaign will be ending.
what lvl character ? what type character?  do you use voice  discord or roll20 ?  i would be interested maybe we can have a discord chat :)
I'd be potentially interested as well if Ziltix isn't available, though I'm curious about the same things. I'd also be happy to play a villain if you're looking to hand that off as well.
sounds fun, could I be a player.