Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Buffy The Vampire Slayer Discord(Voice)

The hell mouth in Ohio is still open. Can the slayer and the scoobies manage to close it? Dedicated players needed. High RP and story. RP intensive.
Hi, there! Very interested. What day/time is the game?

Edited 1547356509
My friend and I have been searching for a Heavy Role-playing based game. we both provide voices and character's that are people, with vices, desires and personality. we love collaboratively creating and being a part of a story, and are interested in a narrative driven game. Both of us actually live in Ohio, and have been avid fans of the show since it's airing.  We're available on Fridays starting around 3pm EST or Thursdays after 9PM EST
Friday could be doable but keeping it open out of politeness
Bump
I am interested, but I'd need more information. Since you mention Slayer and the Scoobies, does this mean we'd be playing the cast from the show? Or can we make our own characters? My time-zone is GMT, so I'd need a time that isn't after midnight for me.
Original characters. Original story. I'm never gonna run on midnight GMT or EST lol. Still deciding.
Awesome. With Buffy RPG one is never too sure. I look forward to hearing from you when you know more about the group composition and what times are available.
Bump
Is there a proposed day/time yet?