Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Improved Mozilla Firefox support

Hey, First of all I would like to thank the Roll20 Team and its Community for keeping up this great platform for roleplaying and that it is compatible on pretty much every browser. I would like to report that Mozilla Firefox is not as compatible as its Chromium-based counterparts, for example when you try to select the zoom tool on your left pane, on moving from it to select one of the numerical percentages they suddenly disappear, thus only the slider will allow a Mozilla Firefox user to zoom/unzoom the map. Perhaps other Firefox incompatibilities could lurk beneath, however I have only spotted this one so far.
A workaround with that issue is to hit the up or down arrow key when the list of zoom% is up, then press enter.
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Good workaround, Doug. I almost never use that method of zooming so hadn't noticed. Regardless, it is not the expected behavior, and I'll escalate. Thanks Operativ
Hi everyone, This is a known issue but I have made sure to add your information to the existing ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hey, I'm dropping by again to mention that I've spotted another one of these issues. Namely, the reveal/hide fog of war does not work as intended, at least visually. When I hide a once revealed part of the map it has a different "colour" from the rest of the hidden map, and I am able to continuously hide the very same part making it appear darker and darker to the GM. Only resetting the fog solves the issue as a current workaround for Firefox. I've tried to clean the cache as well, but to no avail.
As this is a known issue in your original post and being worked on I'll be closing this thread.  Also Operativ, for your new observation there's also an existing thread regarding those issues.