Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

/em coming up a different color and would like to fix it.

1547351316

Edited 1547351346
So in all my games the /em command macro makes the Emote bold, italic, and orange.... But for some reason, in this new game it looks brown. I have no idea why it changed. Can anyone explain why it changed, and how to fix it? I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it. Or if I found something similar, could not understand the coding... I'm pretty computer literate.
1547352642

Edited 1547352690
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
It was changed for all games for accessibility compliance.  The old colors didn't have enough contrast (or something) so was hard for some to see/read; this new styling is more accessible for a larger group of people. If you'd like "fix" it, you'll need to use something like Stylish.
Okay, I don't like the brown color personally. I'm glad the color didn't change because of something I did. Thank you for your response. :)
1547396417
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Color contrast should be 4.5:1 between text and background for basic compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (version 2.1) - oranges through light greens always have a problem. It's measured based on the value of the colors ( <a href="https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/" rel="nofollow">https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/</a> ).&nbsp;