Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Is there a way to track who typed a bunch of hate spam in my room?

Edited 1547404867
On Friday night it looks like someone came into my room and wrote a bunch of hate spam in it. I have invited a lot of players to this room so it could be a lot of people. I have some sheets set to All Players in my room, so they used the sheet of a Torch to write the messages. Is there a way to track who came into my room on January 11, 2019 10:41 PM? There wouldn't have been anyone else in there at the time.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I've pinged the Devs, and they should be able to help you.
Thank you very much!

Edited 1547684755
Is there any ETA on when an admin is going to get back to me? They have yet again left a bunch of vitriol in my room. I could post some logs but they are very abhorrent, this time it looks like they were on yesterday. Edit: The room in question is VLC - Omnibelt's Omelettery And this third time the time stamp looks like yesterday, 15/01/19 at  5:51PM PST
{REDACTED}

Edited 1547686633
Theres a difference between telling a player that its his fault he got banned and then issuing a non-apology when it turns out it wasn't his fault; and this: " Your mom should've shoved that hanger all the way up her cunt and aborted you when she coukd"  Which is just a taste of the vitriol I'm getting, I'd prefer if I could make sure that the person doing this is banned from the Living World Campaign I help run through Roll 20, so that's why I need the username of the person doing this.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Honestly Phnord, that is completely irrelevant to this post and unhelpful.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Have you reached out through email to the devs? That might help. The email is <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Omnibelt, I'm sorry to hear that this happened. We'll go looking into the game's backend to see if we can track them down. Can you list of all the timestamps where these events occurred (I'm assuming this happened in the game's chat)?

Edited 1547704846
So I'm trying to track down the time stamp of the first time, I didn't even notice it, my players did, so I'll post that later if I get it. The 2nd time is the timestamp in my original post which is January 11, 2019 10:41 PM PST. And then there is the one from what looks like yesterday, January 15, 2019 5:51 PM PST. And yea, this was in the games chat. They use various items that I have made available for my players to drop on the map. Like torches with preset light, camping things like tents and fires, blast and cone presets, or horses. They're using those sheets to mask their name so I have a Large Tent telling me it wishes I was aborted. Edit: So one of my players got back to me and let me know the first posting would be only thing said in my room between the 1st of this month and the 5th of this month.
Hey omnibelt, I have sent a PM to you regarding this situation and we will be sticking with that for working towards a resolution.