Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Character Sheet for a game I did not start

It says to find the game details page but there is not an option for game details, settings, or anything else. All the game page has on it is it's title, Launch Game, and Content.  I am not a paid member but I believe I should still be able to have one character sheet, and besides that my DM is a paid member and he told us we had access to all the features for his game. 
1547576482
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Only the GM of a game can create a blank character sheet. Ask your GM to create a blank sheet and assign it to you. You can then fill it out yourself.
keithcurtis said: Only the GM of a game can create a blank character sheet. Ask your GM to create a blank sheet and assign it to you. You can then fill it out yourself. Thank you so much. I appreciate the help! this has been driving me crazy lol