Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Any way to fix the group tool?

Whenever I group some drawings or tokens together and then proceed to move them, the tokens will not all be together the way they were supposed to be. Tokens will always be a little closer together/further apart than before when I move them. What can I do to fix this issue?
1547612008
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There's definitely a bit of a trick to moving them. Take a look at this bit from the wiki and see if it helps: If you wish to move the group as a whole, click once to select the group and then click and drag. If you wish to move a single graphic independently of the group, click on it and drag it normally. The group will remain highlighted, but that token will move without moving any other members of the group. I personally would not advise rotating or scaling a group.
1547650379
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Also, hold alt when you move them to prevent the individual items from snapping to new positions when you let go.