Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aberrant Character Sheet Needs Fixing

I just finished reading the Aberrant core rule book and was preparing a game when I noticed the character sheet was broken. Something in the coding is causing it to bunch up, making it unusable. If someone could offer a fix it would be much appreciated.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You got to be more specific than that. If you upfront detail clearly what is wrong, it lowers the bar for any kind soul to go check out what they can do. Is the sheet actually broken, or does it claculate lots of stuff wrong.
uh I don't know whats wrong with it. That's why I'm asking those who do. It's not properly divided and aligned...does that sound better?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Have you checked the zoom level of your browser?  Sometimes making it something other than 100% may have weird effects on the character sheets...
What it's supposed to look like. What I actually looks like.

Edited 1547684219
I tried 100% zoom as well as raising and lowering it, Tried tabbing it, tried the github files. Nothing works. I have no experience with coding or I would try to fix it myself.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Based on the picture alone, one possibility is that the css for the sheet is somehow missing. Are you using the sheet from the dropdown menu or are you using the "custom sheet" option?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Dumb question: Are you using a browser other than Chrome/Firefox?

Edited 1547692849
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I can confirm the sheet is jacked up(Chrome) using either roll20's character sheet template or custom using github's html and css.  There are LOTS of errors in the css.  Cowtankerous has done most of the work on the sheet.  Might try a PM...
I use chrome. I'm going to cannibalize the Adventure! sheet and make that work.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Seeems the Aberrant sheet haven't been updated in over 14 months, so it' either been this mislaigned since then, or that one Roll20 updating some universal parameters for how sheets where displayed. But what I remember there where only a few minor misalignments caused by the universal update in a few sheets, but nothing close to this scale.