Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Monster Manual: Adult Dragons

The NPC character sheet for Adult Dragons only gives them one Legendary Action instead of three. At least Black, Green and Red have this problem.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Fussel - Apologies on the long wait on getting back to you, we were investigating this issue which overlapped with a different bug. Can you currently see all the legendary actions?
I can see all the legendary actions, the problem (or rather minor typo?) is that it says "The Adult (Colour) Dragon can take 1 legendary actions, choosing from the options below." instead of "can take 3 legendary actions". This problem exists only in the charactersheet and not in the compendium, and with all colours of dragons.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Just to piggyback on this - there are other monsters as well that have the same issue:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7169986/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7169986/</a>
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings GMs, I have looked into this and indeed all legendary monsters with more than 1 legendary action are going to show up incorrect on the character sheet currently. I know why &amp; how to fix it but it will take potentially updating every monster in the compendium on our part. Due to this I cannot give you an ETA on a fix. Reassured it is on our radar! Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Cassie
Detailed description of the problem I did not test ALL the dragons, but i was looking through the green dragons and checked out several others.&nbsp; The "attributes" jpg is missing.&nbsp; So basic information is not available, like hit points for example.&nbsp; I own the Monster Manual and Volo's Guide.&nbsp; I looked at an Orc and it was displaying properly.&nbsp;&nbsp; Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Search for dragon, Click on the dragon, the new window opens.&nbsp; No attributes displayed Description of setup Chrome (newest version) Browser Addons/Extensions: None Mac OS 10.13.6 Bug Triage Results I performed the steps.&nbsp; No change. Supplemental &nbsp;Information
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
To clarify, I have tested this, and the Statblock does not display when following the steps above in the web interface for the Compendium or while searching in game. Fore example: orcs display, dragons do not.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings, It took us a bit to get the stat data &amp; code updated but it has been done. The legendary actions should display correctly now. Let me know if you find a monster that is out of place. Thanks, Cassie