Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Players Wanted!!!

Edited 1547778947
Hello everyone, my name is Max. I am new to forums but I am really like to GM/DM. A good friend got me hooked but I no longer have anyone to game with. I have a few adventures ready and I love helping players get started with character-sheet and background prep. If interested PM me or reply to this post.  Below is information about me and the potential game(s). My Discord is Max#0779 I'm on PST. Game time could be almost anytime on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays We could start at any level the group agrees on.  It is a 20 point build. So far all player slots are open (I was thinking up to 5 players but that depends on how the group feels about reliability and red-shirting). I'm also interested in doing solo games. I plan to provide situations of all fashions (combative, diplomatic, environmental, chance, etc.), just like real life but with magical stuff. ^^^That being said, I do plan to try to  KILL  your characters or at least permanently damage them.  I'm open to any character builds as long as they are legal. I reserve the right of house rules depending on the situation. It would be voice if possible and digital maps on Roll20
I'd be interested. Pending time, day, and how well I fit with the group of course. Pacific Time/ GMT-8 here.  Also what kind of game.  Combat heavy (most Paizo adventures) more empire building (Kingmaker) or ???
Sure. I'm interested. I live on GMT time, which is 5-7 hours ahead of USA time (5 hours ahead of EST, 7 hours ahead of Pacific), so evening in the USA is about midnight for me. I'll be working 3-4 days a week, but should otherwise be flexible. I'm happy to build my character around the rest of the party - I can make roles like healers or trap-handler enjoyable to play, which means I can fill in the gaps for the group, so everyone else can play what they want without having to worry too much about party balance.
Hello, i am interested if you still have slots open

Edited 1547772171
Any day but Friday is good for me.
I'm interested in learning pathfinder ropes. PST, preferring to play late night games, Tuesday-Thursday or Saturday. Looking forward to a campaign. I do have a question, will this game will be text or voice or visual?
Hello i am interested and can play any afternoon of the week :)

Edited 1547778960
Wow so many replies. I didn't expect this many. I'm on PST. Game time could be almost anytime on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays We could start at any level the group agrees on.  It is a 20 point build. So far all player slots are open (I was thinking up to 5 players but that depends on how the group feels about reliability and red-shirting). I'm also interested in doing solo games. I plan to provide situations of all fashions (combative, diplomatic, environmental, chance, etc.), just like real life but with magical stuff. ^^^That being said, I do plan to try to KILL your characters or at least permanently damage them.  I'm open to any character builds as long as they are legal. I reserve the right of house rules depending on the situation. It would be voice if possible and digital maps on Roll20
Those time slots work for me and am totally down to play!

Edited 1547780791
I'm down to play either 2-4 pm or 10:30-midnight tuesday-thursday, PST. I do want to question how you would handle if a player couldn't make it to a session due to unexpected work shift/emergency.
if a player couldnt make it we may need to red shirt them or come up with an excuse for why they are gone suddenly 
I haven't heard the term redshirting, could you explain? I'm pretty interested in a campaign, just wanted to be fully clear of your expectations. :)
from what I understand, to "red shirt" someone in a role-playing game is for the GM take control of a player's character when they are absent
Alright, thank you! :D
Hello! Im somewhere in between a veteran and a new person i guess. Im almost always open every teusday and thursday which fall right into those times!

Edited 1547819431
I'm on CST so really late PST isn't an option for me. I prefer to cut off games by midnight local time. I'm working on a druid, just need to know what level we are starting.
Hey, I'd be happy to join. Its been a while since I've played Pathfinder (PF:Society about 3 yrs ago) as I've done Rogue Trader more recently. I still like to browse d20PFSRD and make to characters and read rules/archetypes. I'm on EST but my schedule is open pretty much anytime (including late). I have a mic on my headset and I'm willing to fill a role if I must. I use PCgen as well so I can make and stat up several characters quickly if I need to.
Are we going to ensure our party all fits well before session 1? I'm most interested in a ranger or barbarian role but completely willing to try out new roles if need be. :)

Edited 1547957229
I run a game on Wednesdays but am available most  Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings after 4PM (prefer not to have late games as I have to be in work before the opening stock market bell.)  Ideally I prefer every 2 weeks (or say 1/3rd 2/4th days of a month) because ya know, work and real-life stuff.  But it's cool if you find a team that fits better.  Class-wise I lean towards skirmish/utlility (kineticist) or support controller.  Though it's all about blasting I could make a blockbuster wizard/sorc but they don't have many shots in the locker at level 1. If we decide on team martial I'd probably go with some kind of archer.
Also in pacific, would love to get a spot.
GMT+2, new player here. Are there still any free spots?