Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e] Homebrew setting, Wed or Thurs night around 5pm EST

Edited 1547734105
I am not sure if anyone would be interested in this, but i thought i would check around. I am interested in having another group for my Edyn setting, a homebrew campaign setting that involves the party coming across a region of unknown entity, with possibly races they have never encountered before. It would be based on the preliminary factors of the Sword Coast/ Faerun setting for the PCs, but then transition into the Edyn setting. If i can get 4-5 people who are interested, or if people want more information feel free to comment or message me. I am thinking level 1 or 3 starting (not sure yet). It would be about 60% RP/ 40% combat (but really depends on the session day). I have yet to decide on the level of homebrew for the PCs, but the rules for the land itself are heavily homebrewed in the sense of magic schools, items, etc. My goal is to have not only the party players, but also the characters feel immersed in this setting i took so much time to develop.  I have been DMing for about 4-5 years now, and have always enjoyed my own homebrew settings over the modules (run a few of them now). I feel like i am a hard working DM who is pretty relaxed about player things, and would rather you make someone you enjoy rather then min-maxing. I would ideally like it to run from 5pm to 9pm EST weekly on either Wed. or Thurs. Let me know what you all think! *Might instead go on Saturday*
If it moves to Saturday i could definitely play. DM me and i can give you my discord ID.
If you are still looking for players i would absolutely love to play. I'm available all days except Saturday and i have a good number of ideas that are ready to start working in but i would love to hear about your world before i finalize anything.
So far its looking like it will most likely be Saturday of anything, so finalizing a day based on schedules though