Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased Maps not in my game.

This is the first map pack i bought on roll20 so it could be me just not knowing how to bring it up but ive done google searches and couldnt find anything useful. I bought massive maps off of the marketplace, its in my purchased items, its not downloadable which is fine but when i get into my game  in my art library under premium asses its not there. I still have nothing under marketplace purchases.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Have you checked to see if it is a marketplace addon? If so you will need to use the addon menu in the detail page (outside the game - main game page) and add the map to your game then it will show up in the map pages, usually.
that was it pat thanks for the help stil ltrying to learn all the differences about market place stuff
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No problem. If you need help, just post and someone will be along to help.