Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for a Game to Join, Long-Term Preferably

Edited 1547773417
Hello! I'm slightly new to dnd, but I just about know the ropes by now. I'm looking for a 5e campaign, text-based if possible (I can do voice, I'm just a bit of a squeaker) and preferably long term. I have a few character ideas, but I usually try to base my characters off what the party needs and what backstory would be interesting concerning the setting. Weekdays are tough because of school, so weekend times are preferable. I really like roleplay and lore and whatnot, but I like combat as well. I'm really excited to get acquainted with the community, so don't be afraid to reply or message!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Knights of the Written Word 2 community is all about text based games on Roll20. It is the largest support group on Roll20 for this style of play. The link is in my profile.