Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Is there a board/card game Hub/Group out there

Hello Ladies and Gents,  I'm a huge fan of Board and Card games and have a few set for Roll20; Cards Against Humanity, BattleTech, The Betrayal at the House on the Hill, Axis and Allies, and a few others too. I'd like to join up with a crew of like minded people to hang out.  Thanks for your time in advance.  Peace --Mike(Jay)
Hey Mike/Jay, Regarding a pre-existing crew of board/card game players, I'm afraid I can't help you there.. But if you're looking to build said group from the ground up, I'd be interested in joining!  (It'd have to be text- or voice-only though - I use Discord for voice - due to tech limitations on my end.)

Edited 1547799179
Hey Ellie,  Great to hear from you. I'd be really surprised if a group like this didn't already exist. However, I'd be up for starting something like this. I don't want to be rash though. So, I'll give it about a week and if nothing turns up then I'll start one of my own.  I too use Discord, mostly for voice but I do use a text channel for messaging and general B.S.ing (posting funny images and the like). I'll keep you in the loop if I find, or when I start something, either way. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to shooting the breeze if we get the chance.  Peace --Mike(Jay)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you find one or decide to put one together, let me know also.
Same here.  Interested to join.
I've looked before, though not recently, with no luck.  But yeah if you find or start one, count me in!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I have the Yatzoid game for Roll20.
I would love to join a group if one is starting, I haven't had a chance to play A&A in years.
Pat S. said: I have the Yatzoid game for Roll20. Is this something posted in your main group or is this something separate from that?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is separate. I had posted that I was trying to tweak it so that anyone not just co-gms could run it but it was put on the back burner for now so I consider it separate.
count me in, too!
I'm interested too!

Edited 1549075077
Alright Ladies and Gents I'm pretty sure that if a group like this existed (that is looking for new players) I would have been contacted by now. So, since that hasn't happened I'm reaching out to those that have shown an interest.  Please feel free to PM me directly and we can setup a discord server for contact and get things rolling.  Peace --Mike((Jay))
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
When I get home from work I'll respond.