Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Exporting & Importing Personal Library of Images

Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible to export my own personal library of images, including the folder structure to be shared with friends. The long story short is; I have a well organized library of personal images (not store bought), that I would like to share with a friend who is taking over as DM for a group. The obvious follow up to this question would also be how they could upload these into their own roll20 account and retain folder structure. The current problem this is trying to solve is that when you have hundreds of images that need to be uploaded and organized, the current user interface makes this a very tedious task. He has all my images (I sent them via drop box), but it would take him hours to organize on roll20's interface. Is there really no easier way to clean up and organize the art library? Thanks,
1547838468
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The short answer is no. The longer answer: Each art library is tied to individual accounts and are not interchangeable. That means nothing is sharable and you using the drop box is the only way for you to share your assets. The easiest way I found to set up images is to build the folder structure first then start uploading and shifting the images into the folders as they are uploaded. It is tedious but if they do it as it is uploaded, it is not to bad.