Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hex World #1: 500 tiles and props to create your own!

Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hex World #1 Hex Worlds is a large collection of Isometric Hex Tiles  alongside hundreds of buildings and environmental props to create your own worlds. They are extremely useful to denote all the important features of each tile, so it should function perfectly to create either separate zones or an entire overworld map with towns and castles, mountains and lakes, rivers, paths and everything in between. Hex World #1 is the first in the series and features a Grassland environment. Inside the pack: 285 Ground tiles and Mountains 215 Buildings and Environmental props Make sure to check our Publisher Page for more high quality content for your games. Happy Mapping!
I love the artwork but I cannot see how the isometric hex tiles could be used with Roll20's hex grid. Is there an example somewhere?
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hi Doug, Just like you mentioned, Roll20 unfortunately doesn't support an Isometric grid in the platform at the moment, you only have fully top-down squares and hexes, so just like other iso packs in the marketplace you'll need to disable the grid to work with them and eyeball the position. Alternatively, if you don't want to disable the grid, holding "alt" while dragging the images to the tabletop and moving them will make sure they appear in full-scale and not snap to the grid. For this reason they were made with some height to them, so even if you're a little off they'll still look pretty natural. Ideally you'll also build the map from back to front, but can also use the "Move to back / front" context menu by right clicking the images if they are not in the correct position. I hope this helps you out with building your world. Do let me know if you run into other problems or need further help with this one and I'll give you a hand.  Cheers! Nick