Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Map Sizing Help

I'm running a game at work (MS Consultancy with a lot of IT firepower in the room (over 80+ years among the group)) and I've exhausted the forums, watched the youtubes and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to have a 42x42 grid map appear all at once so I can fog of war it, pre-prep it with tokens, etc.  Note - I'm a long-time Fantasy Grounds user who, wanting to run games at work and not poke holes in firewalls decided to switch to Roll20. Link to sample of entire map (I've put a bunch of red text over the main portion so I'm not distributing it)   - here's the link to the product that I picked up! Link to what I get when I try to synch the grids I'm using: Windows 10 Chrome (latest build) Thanks for any guidance! Greg Volz Natural Twenty Games
1548343188
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Greg, It looks like you are using the default size of a new page: 25 x 25 grid squares. You can change this to 42x42 in the Page Settings .
Arrghhh - page settings - and it's even the "gear" icon.  All of those years of experience were for naught. At least I've learned something new today so I can hang it up...:) Thanks Keith!
1548345081
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
We've all been there.