Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dealing Cards

I've searched through the forums and can't seem to find anything that matches my current issue. I have a custom deck. It is set to make the card a drawing, vice a token, when dealt to the tabletop. However, when I drag a card onto the table and then move it, it turns into a token, and none of my players can see the card I've dealt. I've right clicked and checked, it's set as "Is Drawing" in the advanced settings. Would anyone have some advice on fixing this issue? Thank you
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is it possible you are dealing to the GM layer? If an object is on the table, token or no, it should be visible to everyone.
No, I checked that in my own attempts to figure out the problem, but it is on the token layer.