Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mad Mage Map and Deck Pack

Starting an online Dungeon of the Mad Mage and ive already bought the irl book cuz im running it for some friends. And i was wondering cuz Ive only ever bought a full module on here, but if you buy the map packs and deck addons do they come with dynamic lighting like it does in the modules cuz that stuffs a pain to do and these maps are huge. Just not in a place to splurge another 50 bucks on dnd but i could do 20. But not if it doesnt have the lighting set up. Thanks for any replys.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
From the product page: This Map & Card Deck Addon includes all 26 maps from Undermountain with full dynamic lighting, as well as the Elder Runes and Secrets decks. Note: This product only contains the maps and decks from  Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage , and does not include tokens, book contents, notes, art handouts, or any other element. All of the contents of the Map & Card Deck Addon are available in the complete  Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage  bundle. So just be aware that the maps are just the maps with dynamic lighting - no monsters on them, no information on the various rooms of the map, etc. 
That part is fine ive got the actual book and my own monster manual that ive compiled on here. Dynamic lighting is just a pain to do, its so tedious. Thanks for the reply