Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] 150 Easily Readable Icons for DMs

Edited 1548740322
Czepeku
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Check it out here:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/3140/150-easily-readable-icons" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/3140/150-easily-readable-icons</a> I asked here and on Reddit what DMs feel are missing from the store. One of the first replies was readable tokens. And I agree. I think a lot of tokens can become lost and difficult to discern mid game. So I made this pack! This pack contains 162 icons altogether and is designed to make being a DM easy. These icons are there to cover every scenario you might come across. Chests, loot, keys, enemies, battles, you name it. There’s also icons to facilitate puzzle making, including cogs, gears, levers and switches. There are also icons for quick map making, for example fort, forest and flag icons. Want to tell your players apart at a glance? This pack also contains symbols for each of the classes. If you ever thought your dungeon looked messy and distracting and wanted an easier way to communicate important information with your players, this is the pack for you! If anyone buys this pack and has ideas for tokens that'd be useful to them in a fantasy setting which aren't included, let me know and I'll add them. :) If you'd like to see more of my tokens, click here . I've also started making battlemaps on my Patreon and I'm working on bringing them to Roll20 too. Keep an eye out.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
NICE! The clerics and paladins in my game will appreciate having a spiritual weapon icon!&nbsp;