Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
If you're having issues creating a character, clear your cookies and log in again. If you continue having issues, contact us.
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Light source visible even when "All Players See Light" is unchecked on the source token

Some of my players' tokens emit light to represent their characters' darkvision, and since the new update the light is visible to others despite the "All Players See Light" box being unchecked. This is happening on maps with and without Fog of War enabled. Is there a way I can fix this on my end?
To ensure that we rule out all potential issues, we ask that  you please carefully work through all of these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues . If you have already done a few of these steps, we ask that you still attempt to follow them in order and then clear your cache to see if anything helps. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I'm having the exact same issue myself
Baldur's Great said: To ensure that we rule out all potential issues, we ask that  you please carefully work through all of these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues . If you have already done a few of these steps, we ask that you still attempt to follow them in order and then clear your cache to see if anything helps. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you! Thanks for the help! Disabling unnecessary extensions did the trick :)
Hello all,  This issue may also be related to our most recent update. You can find our Feedback thread  here .  If anyone is still having this issue, feel free to add their issue to that thread. I am going ahead and closing this thread.