Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - possible to use all the seasons' content?

Hello all! My group and I are planning on playing through Waterdeep: Dragon Heist.  I recently moved several hours away though, so we are planning on using Roll20.  My design for the module is going to include content from each of the 4 seasons though.  Since the module on Roll20 breaks these up into add-on modules, and has instructions to use only one at a time, is there any way to access the content of each and incorporate them all into a single game? I understand this will inevitably require a lot of organizing on my part, which I'm ok with, I just want to know that it's possible to put the content in and restructure things as I need to. Many thanks for any information <3
While it is possible, some of the content add-ons overwrite portions of each other. I recommend doing it to a secondary game and then transmogrifying the portions you actually need.I am running Summer but have added the main bosses lairs because our plan is to get the keys from the other three bosses.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Just as a note, the transmogrifyer is a Pro level feature.
Drats.  I'm not a pro member, so the transmogrifyer isn't an option. If either of you don't mind sharing, how bad is the overwriting?  I'm not worried about the textual content being changed because I own the print copy of the module, so as long as the art assets, maps, etc. can be added in/rearranged as needed - that would probably work.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can run tests on a test game. Create a new game with the module, then use addons in the manner you'd like and see what happens without disturbing your regular game.