Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Roll20 Tabletop is up and running. Voice and Video service is degraded due to unusually high traffic. Read more...
Create a free account

RecursiveTables: What am I doing wrong?

When I roll on the coinage table, which was imported with TableExport, the inline roll is done correctly. When I roll on the other two, which I made, the rolls are not performed. What am I doing wrong?
This could be helpful if I posted the codes.

Edited 1549002816
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
try putting  !rt  in front of  /w gm  on the Hoard0-4 macro. otherwise you aren't actually calling the recursive tables api but rather just rolling the table normally.
Oh dang.  I was looking for the longest time for differences in the syntax but never sctually noticed the missing bit. Thanks! 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Glad you got it working.  Definitely let me know if you run into any bugs or need any additional features. =D
Will certainly do!