Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sunchen Returns!! LFP (Homebrew)

Worked on my own homebrew table top rpg for a while had a good time running a session on a less tweaked version on roll20 before and looking for a couple new players interested in joining a few of my friends as we embark on a new adventure through untold tales!! Looking for enthusiastic players no previous experience necessary as this is a home brewed version anyways. Will be running UK time more then likely on the weekends but will work a schedule out that best suits closer to launching the game.
Hey I'd be interested in that. Am an hour ahead of you guys (germany). I can do Sunday nights but not saturdays but you're saying time will be worked out later so I guess its okay. Right ? Anyways maybe we can discuss things like if I'm a good fit for the game or not in PMs here on roll20 or discord. (munshee #9779) Cheers
Hey free on Weekends EST, which should be five hours behind the UK? PM me details, or message me on Discord: Blindman #5223 Homebrew sounds like fun! Thanks

Edited 1549170537
Definitely interested. Is this a starting now thing or in the next week? Papasmurf#2986 is my discord
Hi! If it's LGBT+ friendly, my boyfriend and I would be interested in joining! We're GMT+1, I'm not available on Sundays but we're available all afternoon and evening Saturdays! My discord is lilneps#7133!
Most definitely interested, got told about this by a friend of mine and sounds awesome
Count me in! :)