Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tiny numbers on my character token?

Edited 1549174579
Hi. Suddenly today I have tiny numbers on my character token, and when I try to add a status indicator, it shows up next to the numbers, also tiny. I'm wondering if that's a setting somewhere that I can't find, or if something is broken. Thanks. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That sounds strange. What browser, OS, etc?  Screenshot?  Do you have a zoom set in the browser? Probably you’ll need to post on bugs. 
I use Chrome, on Windows 10.&nbsp; <a href="https://i.imgur.com/7X2p0qB.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/7X2p0qB.png</a> &nbsp;I wasn't sure if it was a bug, or a setting I can't figure out how to change... I logged into my other games, and the tokens aren't doing that, but I can't find anything that's set differently.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Those look like status marker numbers.&nbsp; Not sure why they'd be showing up without a status.&nbsp; Try changing the statusmarkers on the token?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What happens when you drag out a fresh token? Does it show the same display of numbers?
When I try to put another status marker on that token, it just shows up next to the numbers, the same size as the numbers.&nbsp; I had tried adding another token when this started, but I think it showed up on a layer that was hidden to me, and we were mid-game, so I just let it go. XD This time I tried it again, and it doesn't have any problems. So I guess it's just that one that's messed up...&nbsp; Thank you for your help!
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Kiki,&nbsp; Thanks for this report! Please post here with the game number or name. I found this bug yesterday as well, but can't recreate it on live.&nbsp;
Hi, sorry! I forgot to come back here. I don't know what the game number is? If you mean the numbers in the url, it's&nbsp;3523349.
Same happens in my game: 2339510
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you PM me an invite and GM me so I can investigate it with the API?