Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, when will it's bAckgrounds, spells, etc be added?

I was wondering when this will be added for purchase on roll20 to add to the compendium and all? There are a fair number of backgrounds, some spells, and other things that it gives that are missing from the compendium. Which I know my game's players are using and have had to add things manually as a result of them not being in the compendium. So anyone have any clue?
I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket for this. 
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Huntress,  This is on our radar for 2019 but I don't have more to share at this time. We also plan to work backwards through the release catalogue to update with charactermancer features as well. We're mostly just working out dev/production scheduling while we give a little bit of safety timing for bugs and tweaks to the leveling feature to get fully sorted. We'll make some big news splashes when there's more solid news to share :)
I’m looking for it especially the background stuff to be used in the charactermancer!

Edited 1551583992
I just want the spells and Bladesinger. Lol Booming Blade + Bladesinger + Mobile. 'Nough said.
It's by far the product I want the most for the charactermancer, so really hope it'll be available soon. Glad to hear it's being worked on
It will difinitely be my next purchase, as well!
Yes, get it done!
I'd definitely pay another 50 bucks for it.