Howdy. I'm a macro novice. I have a simple macro for rolling weapon attacks: /as @{selected|character_name} **Battleaxe Attack** [[d20+@{npc_proficiency_mod}+@{npc_strength_mod} ]] vs AC | [[d20+@{npc_proficiency_mod}+@{npc_strength_mod} ]] vs AC [[1d10+@{npc_strength_mod}]] slashing damage plus [[1d10]] more if critical hit BUT, when I roll it, I get an extra label. How do I get rid of that extra "Paul (GM) (GM):" label? I know it's a goofy little thing, but it's annoying when trying to scroll up & down to find the right attacks. 8:50PM Bugbear_Archer: Battleaxe Attack 8:50PM Paul (GM) (GM): <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling d20+2+(floor((15-10)/2)) = ( 4 )+2+(floor((15-10)/2))" style="box-sizing: content-box; background-color: rgb(254, 246, 142); border: 2px solid rgb(254, 246, 142); padding: 0px 3px; font-weight: bold; cursor: help; font-size: 1.1em;">8 vs AC | <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" original-title=" Rolling d20+2+(floor((15-10)/2)) = ( 7 )+2+(floor((15-10)/2))" style="box-sizing: content-box; background-color: rgb(254, 246, 142); border: 2px solid rgb(254, 246, 142); padding: 0px 3px; font-weight: bold; cursor: help; font-size: 1.1em;">11 vs AC <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d10+(floor((15-10)/2)) = ( 3 )+(floor((15-10)/2))" style="box-sizing: content-box; background-color: rgb(254, 246, 142); border: 2px solid rgb(254, 246, 142); padding: 0px 3px; font-weight: bold; cursor: help; font-size: 1.1em;">5 slashing damage plus <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" original-title=" Rolling 1d10 = ( 3 )" style="box-sizing: content-box; background-color: rgb(254, 246, 142); border: 2px solid rgb(254, 246, 142); padding: 0px 3px; font-weight: bold; cursor: help; font-size: 1.1em;">3 more if critical hit