Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fixed background images relative to the character sheet window

Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I was experimenting with background-attachment: fixed attributes and I noticed that the image is fixing itself to the entire roll20 window space rather than the character sheet, I was wondering how I might make it draw its origin from the sheet.  Example A (The faded mouse guard illustration in the back) Example B (After moving the sheet to the right)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Well, we'd need to see your code to make sure, but I'd guess that you haven't specified a position css attribute for your container. Depending on how you're doing this you'll need to specify position:relative  or absolute for the container.

Edited 1549511847
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The background image is being applied to a.charsheet class that's wrapping everything I've got. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, I'd recommend doing it to a doc inside the .charsheet that then wraps everything else since you can't control the position of the .charsheet parent.
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hmm. Tried putting everything into a second .background class with position: relative but its still not working :(