Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need Help With the Story In My Campaign

Hi, my friends and I recently started playing dnd a few weeks ago. I'm dm and for my next adventure, I wanted my players to fight each other to the death in a dream. The part I'm having trouble with is how I can get them to fight each other. They're most afraid abandonment and letting the ones they care about down and they care a lot for each other. So how can I turn that around on them?
1549583947
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Gerbera, and welcome to Roll20. Unfortunately, the forums here are pretty strictly focussed on discussing topics related to Roll20 and the running of games there on. We don't usually discuss roleplaying in general, including rule discussion or party or player dynamics. From the  Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/ADND /r/Pathfinder_RPG /r/gamemasters
Oh okay. Thanks for your help! Sorry for the trouble.
1549591190
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No worries. Please feel free to ask any questions if you have problems with the site or its interface. Happy rolling!