Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

volo guide to monsters

I have never been disappointed with content I purchased form the store.    I purchased this addition because I wanted my players to have the option in the the  Charactermancer to choose the addition monster races, but it hasn't implemented.   Is this something that is in the works, if not I feel like I would be better off with a refund.

Edited 1549606312
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Aniond. I believe Volo's has been announced as very near future, but if you want to discuss a refund, you'll need to contact Roll20 directly at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . They won't handle situations dealing with personal details or account information in open forum, of course. Edit: This has been mentioned a couple of times on the&nbsp; Charactermancer Level Up thread : Charactermancer Level Up supports the SRD and PHB (with some notes below) and the Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica. As announced in the&nbsp; Roadmap , Xanathar's Guide to Everything will be supported very shortly.&nbsp; We are now actively working on adding Volo's and Mordenkainen's to the Charactermancer.
keithcurtis said: Hi Aniond. I believe Volo's has been announced as very near future, but if you want to discuss a refund, you'll need to contact Roll20 directly at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . They won't handle situations dealing with personal details or account information in open forum, of course. Edit: This has been mentioned a couple of times on the&nbsp; Charactermancer Level Up thread : Charactermancer Level Up supports the SRD and PHB (with some notes below) and the Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica. As announced in the&nbsp; Roadmap , Xanathar's Guide to Everything will be supported very shortly.&nbsp; We are now actively working on adding Volo's and Mordenkainen's to the Charactermancer. I googled all over for information.&nbsp; &nbsp;Thats the whole reason I bough Volos.&nbsp; Not for information about goblins, but for the race options.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Here's a tip for googling info on the Roll20 site.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Aniond said: I have never been disappointed with content I purchased form the store.&nbsp; &nbsp; I purchased this addition because I wanted my players to have the option in the the&nbsp; Charactermancer to choose the addition monster races, but it hasn't implemented.&nbsp; &nbsp;Is this something that is in the works, if not I feel like I would be better off with a refund. It's absolutely in the works. This was something we could not implement until the Leveling feature was implemented, and that was built around Xanathar's / PHB as was just launched this past month. We're collecting feedback and bug reports to make sure we don't need any major tweaks from here, and then we'll be getting these options into all back product that support it.&nbsp; I don't have a timeline to announce just yet, but it will be earlier in the year than later. Feel free to contact customer support if that doesn't suit your needs and they'll easily process your refund. Thanks for your understanding :)