Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Rollable table linked to Weapon in character sheet?

Hi all I'm currently learning about rollable tables. At the moment, I'm just working with very simple ones, namely the table for a Wabbajack. In the players' character sheet, I'd like them to be able to click 'Wabbajack' and have it roll straight from the rollable table. Is there a way to do this? At the moment, on [[3t[Wabbajack]]] in the main chat does it.
You should be able to put this table reference within the description for the the attack and have it roll when you use the attack. I don't recall if the description field is used in the attack or the damage roll (also assuming you are using the 5e OGL character sheet) though.