Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Request for BubbleGumshoe sheet and questions.

First as the request for character sheet posts is closed can I ask if anyone would be interested in making a sheet up for the Bubblegumshoe game thanks. Second, should no one be available, and I know this might require a moderator to answer, what would happen if I increased my subscription to Pro for one month to allow me to create or alter the existing Gumshoe sheets and then dropped down to Plus to run the game.  Would I lose the altered sheet or not?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael H. said: First as the request for character sheet posts is closed can I ask if anyone would be interested in making a sheet up for the Bubblegumshoe game thanks. The thread probably isn't closed. Go to the last page in the thread. The roll20 forum is funny like that. It's full of little glitches, presumably a result of writing their own software (and not being experts at it!) instead of using an already existing bespoke system and tweaking it for their needs. Second, should no one be available, and I know this might require a moderator to answer, what would happen if I increased my subscription to Pro for one month to allow me to create or alter the existing Gumshoe sheets and then dropped down to Plus to run the game.  Would I lose the altered sheet or not? This is definitely viable. It might take you more than a month to create the sheet, depending on how skilled you are and how complex the sheet is. But however long it takes, once you have done it you will be able to keep using the sheet. To be comprehensive: When you are creating a sheet, you create a new campaign, and pick the Custom Sheet option. You write the sheet there, and can use that campaign for playing games normally and testing the sheet. Once you are happy with the sheet and want to drop back to Plus you have two options (and can do both): 1) keep using the Custom Sheet. If you ever change away from that and pick another character sheet, you wont be able to go back to Custom Sheet. But if you never change the character sheet, it will remain in use for you after you drop below Plus. You can also make several copies of the campaign (before dropping to Plus, not after) so you have a few spare campaigns using the same sheet, in case you want to start a new game. 2) Submit your sheet to the roll20 github. If it gets accepted, it will be available for everyone to use (including you) in the normal character sheet selection dropdown. I repeat: you can do both of these options. So yes, it is viable to buy a Pro membership for making your own sheet, and you'll be able to keep using it after you lose Pro.
Thank you, About the request post I did go to the last page and it said as no one has posted on it for more than two months the post was closed and I had to start a new post.  Hence this post.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Michael H. said: Thank you, About the request post I did go to the last page and it said as no one has posted on it for more than two months the post was closed and I had to start a new post.  Hence this post. The Sheet Request Thread  was last posted into 3 days ago so it's ahrd to imagine it would be closed.
you will not lose the altered sheet,you could become a pro-member for one month and then switch back to your free account.