Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Character sheet styles

1549916198

Edited 1549916266
Most of the members in my campeign le the normal charicter sheet how ever I like the 5e dark charictersheet is there any way to make it so I use dark style with out making every one else use it
1549917717
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are a number of styles out there for the Stylus browser extension that can handle this on a per-browser basis. It might take some experimentation to find one that works for you.
how do I make it so I can give each character sheet a different style
1549926717
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Give a different style to: Each character sheet within a single game? Can't be done. All the character sheets in a campaign as seen by one user? Use Stylus as above All the character sheets for all the users of a game? Edit the CSS of the character sheet. (Requires Pro, plus knowledge of HTML/CSS)